Saturday, April 9, 2011

Beginning




Yes I am a Journalism graduate and most of the people think that I am a hardcore writer and blogging is in my blood. Well, I don't want to disappoint them but I've started asking myself why I took that course in the first place. I am no extraordinary writer, I am not a literature genius, I am not a blogger.

But why am I here? Well, I have yet to realize the answer. But I feel that this move will bring me no harm nor exploit the privacy. I suddenly felt that I want to finally put my own blog site and start learning to write once again.

Yes, this is indeed a beginning. Starting from scratch.

Just like the video above, I want to restart my engine, leaving negative vibes behind. And looking forward to positive things I could get from: sharing my inner thoughts, expressing insights on different things, interaction with different people, establishing good relationships with them and BLOGGING.

I want to build something out of this. Watch out for my next write ups soon and please bear with me. Blogging tips and words of wisdom are very much welcome. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment